Here you will find high quality tutorials provided by software carpentry and contributed by various users.
- Singularity Container Quickstart for the Sherlock cluster, but applicable to other resources.
- How to Install Anything a practical guide for using containers.
- Using Keras and R in a Container as a working environment or base for development.
High Performance Computing
- Intro to HPC covers why to use a cluster, how to use it, schedule jobs, transfer files, and using resources effectively. Some of our documentation has been derived from here, see the GitHub repository for the LICENSE and work.
- Intro to HPC: Python an analysis pipeline with Python.
- Intro to HPC: Shell An introduction to using a Shell in an HPC environment.
- MPI in Python with mpi4py and SLURM.
- Introduction to Python Packaging An introduction to Python packaging.